Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Relaxing sunday!

On sunday ! i hang out in bukit jalil club house with my parent.




While mom went for gym i and my dad goes for... THE FOOT MASSAGE!!! =D


after a foot massage and my mom went for SAUNA !!!!!!!




this is not the pic in my club house.. buT! is the same !!! it looks as new as this! =)


after a wonderful sauna of cause u will nv go out without going to the WET SAUNA rite?? hehe

after that .. we went homeeee... -actually every sunday we will go.. but now adays parent lazyy so never gooo hehe..'' i will take more pic the next time i go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-


WAiitt!

=D

Let me show you my ID for tis club .. but dun laugh !!!!! hehe

it's been 10 years or more now having tat card! adn the picture remain the same

since 1995 haha~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KellY~! thats really u ar? XD

so cute 1.. like jelly fish. haha.. (JKJKJK^^)