Wednesday, October 29, 2008

After Deepavali a mysterious CAT

That night itself.
It was 1am in the morning . and my bf decided to come over my hse to find me.
after he come. there is tis CAT in my hse!
OMG tat cat is SOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! is furry and have long tail -very fury-
is those expensive cat u can buy for lyk 1k ++++!
i feel lyk keeping it ! x)
so we try to tied tat cat with a rope but c it so kesian so let it go.. but he/she still in my hse sleeping.
we play with her/she until 1.20am++
when 3am i wake up come down to c her she/he is still there!
anyway i duno is it a she or he coz too fury cannot c LOL!!!!
i think is a she.

but sadly in the morning it left!
i told my parent. and guess wat they reply me..

Dad: ya i noe, the past few days tat cat keep coming in our hse but im the 1 keep ''shuing'' it away
and smile =D ..

Kelly:=.="! YERR I WANT LARHH

Dad: u c dog u wan u c cat u wan i gonna kill all the animal ady larh

Kelly: yerr.. dun lyk tat ! the cat so cute and its a exp cat . she is so good and smart

Dad & Mom : ignore me

Kelly: but i think the next time it come back i sure keeping it! and I'm guessing they will allow =D

come backk pussy cat ! i wannt xD
pic of tat cat will b posted sooN! and video xD *excited*



i found this in internet ! it LOOK just lyk tis !! the same! is called the ''Maine Coon Cat''






ok here are the PICTURE and video !





The Picturess.




1 comment:

wormie's little world said...

erm...
i know a way that can make the cat keep staying your house without any tali..
why i know? because my house also got a cat..
you keep feed it.. everyday? anythings.. it will stay longer in your house..
my cat is like that de lo..