Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PlayfuL Dae


This Little Devil Here is my nephew ! Don't be cheated by his innocent LOOKS !!!
He is just 3 this year.Not very good in talking yett.. but his fav word is
''no no no no no..dun wannnn~~~ , ''

okae what im gonna say is that.. on tis nice FINE day on fridayyy.. i and him was in my dad office as ussual i will go on9 and he will play his toyssss... and than he saids ..

ivan: *stand infront me* HANd HAnd..

kelly: *hmmm.. okayy* i put my hand on his toy handcarft...


-this is the toy handcraft-


and soooo the handcraft have no KEY! coz he lost it.....=.= but anyhow my head is thinking~ *its jux plastic ! how hard is it to take it out???? riteE???? is just a toy.. pull harder also come out larh.. no need keyy also can leh* soo it actually didt lock !* but i thought i was already lock.. so i can take out !


BUT!
later tat day ivan went home and my parent about to leave.. im not leaving coz i waiting for my bf to fetch me from my dad office.. and soo tat toy was infront of me and i took it and ...



and the picture shows it all =.=
this time it really cant opennnnN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coz it is reaally lockK!in my heart DIE LOR!!
aiK! dad is still around *hurry run toward him and..
kelly: PA!!! -show hand with a SMILE =D-
Dad: HOW old are YOU! *angry* still play tis kind of stufff....
kelly: teeeheeeheeeeeee i thought can take outt maaaa...
in a second! with the help of ...!!!!???
Taaaaadaaaaahhh!
in a second it is out 1! all he have to do is jux to poke the hole tat suppose to use the key =D
IF IS NOT BECAUSE OF IVAN I WONT PLAY THE TOY ><
ALL HIS FAULT ! heeeheeee

No comments: