Sunday, March 7, 2010

Valentine , Cny , Cutties (:


Happy Valentine 2010!
teeheehee! sorry for the super late post , was damn busy (:


this year valentine, we never celebrate, he just bought me rose (: better than me,
ntg at all =/
i did't even expect him to give me anything (:
because it fall on the same day as Chinese's New year !


picture with cousin's (:


CNY IS FUN! (: but time pass by so fast, is already ended =/

this year i only go back to Klang on the first day till noon, night my family and i just hang out
in my brother house, with my mom side grandparent.
2nd day never go back Rawang at all =/ because of my brother wife just give birth ! my mom need to help take care and too busy =/


 Chinese New Year WHERE can less GAMBLING session!!!!

on the firth day of cny went to Dwayne house to GAMBLE , i sort of invite myself xD
hahaha! i did't know he will have friend's over ok! >< when i say i coming he jux say ok and never tell me his fren gonna be there ok (:
i thought wanna kacau him only. teeheehee.
from 9pm gamble until 12am change to Chong Teck house play until 4am!
at least i  win some :D , before that in Dwayne hse lose lyk hell! =.=

and the next day went to my boyfriend friend's house , Boon Chong,
was SUPPOSE to played! when i got there they say wait for his brother and his brother's fren to come 
over to join, when HIS brother frens came, i was lyk..................
WTF! i noe few of them =.= but not close! the environment damn awarded , somehow shy =.= for a reason!
after they left WE start to gamble.. until 6am !
never win never lose ! ish!!!

the next day went to Ally house for a short mahjoor session! 5pm-9pm 
after that 10pm-4am
in Shu Shen house mahjoor again! 
while on the way home, tears keep rolling down from my eye, eye can't open!
force to throw my contacts lens immediately =/
till the next day i cant wear contacts. 

the next day boyfriend house open table!
9pm - 6am !
lost lyk hell! wtf! arGG!! LOSE 100++
LOSE IN LAMI ...was winning from the start =( 

no picture taken =/

4 days straight be Gamble Queen! 
4 days straight sleep late
my face damn retard . whole face red spots lyk some sickness =.=

lucky all gone , pHew~ 
(:
 ===============================================


Brother House open house! on the last day of Chinese New Year.


brother and grandfather.


sister and grandfather.

ugly me and grandfather :D



cousin brother and gf (:

my cool looking grandfather :D

my shy little grandmother (:




all my brother friends

that is is more lyk the BABIES day! every1 sure bring at least A KID or A BABY ! omgosh!
alot cutie babies ^^ awww!





sista friends (:

ok! here are some CUTE babiess corner ! :D

pretty girls (:




brother daughter :D

cousin brother son!




brother son!




what a cool looking picture of them :D





Cuttie-Licious ! Aww!







naughty Ivan will only take picture with his mother =.=! ish! (:




cousin's and cousin cousin's :p

there are MORE kid's and babies! but no picture =( so sad aww.. (:

-End of the day!-
lots to post , but no picture :D will post real soon! (:
update soon! (:


No comments: