Friday, March 12, 2010

Coincidence or Faith? (:


This world is Just so darn TINY! winy! Small!


1) When to my college-mate 21st Birthday party, and guess who is there ??
My Daddy Dwayne Chin! 
WTF! i was lyk
WHY ARE YOU HERE!?

Dwayne: cousin brother birthday ... 
Damn zao dou

2) Mellisa Wong, my high school friend, came to me and say
"KELLY YOU NOE WHAT? my friend is dwayne cousin!
 her friend is actually my college-mate sister =.=

3) last year went to some rave party in KL bump into a guy, which my friend friend, just know each other
chit chat a while .And on Christmas eve i went to curve for count down, as you know it will be damn crowded i actually bump into him AGAIN! on New Year Eve, i went to Opera in Sunway ! guess what? i dump into him !
AGAIN! and as u all noe Opera got 3 FLoor , so coincidence we got table on the 3 floor and actually bump into each other =.= , is not the end YET! some random day ! i feel like eating "tong sui" so i went ss2 for some "Tong sui"
AND! I BUMP INTO HIM! =.= we SAW each other AGAIN! 


Now the latests one was like...

Loonz: hey! want to go for a drink? I'm with a friend, do u mind?
Kelly: Sure, nope i don't mind.

-Loonz evil plan was to prank me , and ask that guy to lie to me that he is a japanese!
and he also thought want to intro me to that guy 

got into the car, Loonz start introducing, until his friend just say

Guy: Stop...  don't have to intro


WE WAS SHOCK!

i was lyk.. errr????

Guy: i know her.

i thought he just joking 

 loonz: yahh riteee...
Guy: i know her bf
Loonz: yaa~ than hu is her bf???

Guy answered : Ah tien!

Loonz: - shocking response! HOW U NOE!? -

Guy: because he is my cousin brother =.=

and i was LIKE OWH ! i remember YOU! u are ah tien cousin! we just went for family dinner
the other day ! :D

i & him never talk before acutally . LOL! but we just know each other but never talked b4 :p

loonz face change 180 Degree. from EXCITED to


and what the hell and speechless x 1000000000000000

btw his name is Iory :D that AH Loonz so called friend (:

and ! one of my and tien fren, a GIRL is actually Iory Real Pet sister.

 KL is just small :D

I wonder is it Faith or Coincidence 

there are more, all this just shock  me kao kao! is fun though :D HAHA! what a suprise (:




Cut all this, after that we went to RuJia! for a drink!
and guess who we saw??!!!


















MJ!

MICHEAL JACKSON!?
haha! is just so hilarious :p

We saw him walking around, Rujia boss suddenly shouted MJ and ask him to
dance in his shop and stupid Iory actually invite him to sit down for a drink :D haha!




No comments: