Friday, July 24, 2009

If You Think

If You Think You Can Forget Me.
Than Is Fine With Me (:

*wink*


--------------------------------------------

When i'm about to see you i have

*Butterfly in my stomach*
*roalla Coastal Ride Feeling*








Damn Fuck tup .

Fuck tup feeling.

I Need A break.

Fan-ness

happening
Again! Arhh~



choose out some words in this lyrics (:


And it's a little in the conversations
There isn't anything that you can say.
hands shiver, so look at me and listen to me because,

I don't want to
Stay another minute
I don't want you
To say a single word
Hush Hush, Hush Hush
There is no other way
I get the final say
Because
I don't want to
Do this any longer


There's nothing left to say
Hush Hush, Hush Hush
I've already spoken


" I'm sorry for the way i let go
Of everything i wanted when you came along
But i am never beaten, broken, not defeated
I know next to you is not where i belong "

No comments: