Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bon Odori . Decanter. Randomness

Bon Odorii!

Tien hoe, Lai kuan , Yien chun , Alson, Wormie , me , Austin, Gen wei =D

i never been to bon odori before.. so i want to go (:

just reach there SAW a girl with kimono..
Austin called her the "hong yi gu leong" in cantonese
means "red dress girl?"

because she is beatiful LOL!

i told him i saw this girl in blog before. he dun believe me =.=
at the END HE bet with me 2 magarita.
if the blog is really her he have to spent me 2 magarita
if he LOST i have to spent him back!

anyway! IS 100% her..

till now he deny it =.=
bcoz he lost.. giving me excuses lyk

" you littler girl canot drink alcohol drinks"




my leg is so short and fat haha.. =(




japaness dancee on the stagee..

ppl around the stage are following them (:



SO! we try to DANCE with them HAHAHAHAH

Tien HOE is soooooo funny when dancing the traditional dance xD !





We reach at 8.30 - 9pm?

lolx


after that dinner at Decanter. lucky i ate b4 going to Bon Odori
my dinner at home was around 6? =D
bak kut teh x9 yummy.



i ate again =D




a nicee day out (:

No comments: