Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mistake

I Did A Very Big mistake in my life.
I Have alwis tell myself not to b involve in all this kind of shit.
because i believe that if i did.
the person will b lyk how i used to b.
heartbroken.

I make two person heartbroken.
i can never forgive myself For doing that.
is all my fault.
i dun blame anyone.
the correct person to b blame is me.
i noe im wrong but i still do it.

everything is broken coz of the things i did.
all the scarifies He did is all waste.
b'coz of me.
He is alone and all is because of me.

i noe The decision i make is not fair to you.
But is for the better.
The time and things we been through is not as equal as for HIM.
He love me as much as u do. or even more. so i make tis decision.
It can b said as there is no1 or nth we can blame.
Im truly sorry for all this.
but i never regret knowing you.
i Never play with ur feelings that is for sure.
i Hope u understand.
*i cherish every moment too*

Im nothing good.
i dun deserve a person as sweet and good as u.
There is a right one waiting for u ahead.
dun EVER change urself .
that's all im asking for.