Sunday, January 18, 2009

Meaniee (:

Here! hmm.. is been Very long i never c my sister, is about 3 weeks ady.
suddenly i miss her so much! so i decided to MSG her =D


Kelly: hey! =D

*trying to be nice....* and she reply ... *
*wanted to take a pic of it to show. but! i dunno where is my camera.. =.=*


Patricia: Yes. Wat. How can i help. Even if i can, i don't think i wanna help. Cause i'm tired. Wat is it. Call me. Lazy sms, my phone bill not pay yet, going to barred unless you pay RM150 to Maxis for me. I'm writing this long not because i'm being mean just that i want to fully utilise my space. No matter wat i still have to pay few cents to Maxis Rite? Now. Faster call me.

Look how mean she is ! =D


At the end i call her. we talk about an hour lyk tat!
Now let's talk about my brother!
Once finee daY! my computer got infected by virus! and there are thounsand of them!
*Damn it!*
the only person in the family who know's about IT very well is my Brother!
*calling*
no answerrr....
msg!
Kelly: Gor arh! you noe wat?! my comp got infected by thousand of virus ! HOWW!!??? =D
after few min..
No reply...
after an hour.
Messege reply.
Andy: you got give panadol to the computer anot? try to use dentol to wash =D
Kelly: S.W.T - NESS =.=! -don't want to reply ady-
useless talking to him LOL!
why sibling so evil? =.= they been bullying me since i was a lil kid =.= esp MY BROTHER!

No comments: