Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Korea trip 280611

How many hour of flight this time? 
around 7 hours again, but this time i'm not alone! at least i'm there with my family and friends.

boyfriend just come back from Australia a day before i leave to Korea ;(

Reach Korea Airport, waiting for our luggage.
while waiting, i got bored and walk AROUND and yes A ROUND
-literally round-
with my sleepy looking face.
A Korean guy that works there walk up to me and started saying
"Fiehca8s78rdhfu38blahblhablhablahafbiehriwofb4u"
lol their language to me.
i look up at him with my blur expression and say..



"errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................................ermmmmmmmmmmmm.............."
-in my brain is processing -"Wad???O.o wtfbbqufyehefoeq? / should i speak english? or Mandarin? or????"-


in the pause for at least 5 sec, he speak to me in English! 
me: "Hurray ! i understand!"

he is trying to ask whether m i lost or do i need any help.
that was one way to wake me up after a long and boring flight =.=

other then that all i gotta say that moment and time was 

"HELLO KOREA"
Kellygin is HERE! :D


we request to eat RAW food! like salmon and ect! so our tour guide bring
us to those out door market and here are some pictures





does this look like what you think it is? LOL
it even look more like it when you watch my video!

will post it soon. internet lagging :S 




and tadaaa our supper :9 slurps

oh oh! i almost forgot our SOUP of that night !
i don't know what is it called but it is the BEST I TASTE EVER!
taste - spicy ! slurp!!!! miss it alot =(

Prepare by our tour guide! :D 

i don't like beer. "bleakkkk"


-cheers-

the bus driver on the right. really nice uncle :D
too bad he can't speak Chinese at all ! so we do alot sign language.



let me show u our room now
and this is where me and my sister sleep for that night. we set it up ourself ! :D

let me describe the room abit.. it looks like this!


yeap! empty, we have to set our bed ourselfs

and there is a mini kitchen (:

continue soon! :D

No comments: