Friday, February 5, 2010

Wedding?bad food? Yucks!



sister and me (:


excuse me for my retarded eye ..


when things get bored. me and my sister running around taking pictures :D


me and daddy of cause ! ^^


uncle (:


haha! (:


sister trying to be artistic ..



i actually like this (: is pretty in red (:



granny looking good behind :D


aww~ us (:

the wedding is actually in a private school hall somewhere in KL. 
environment.. okayyyyyyyy larhhhhhhhhh~

Food.

TERRIBLE!
no offences,

To be honest i never been to a wedding dinner with the food as terrible as this. even is my cousin sister wedding, i can't denied that the food taste TERRIBLE! horrible!  besides that there are alot of technical problem. two songs played at once? headache and that night seems more like some talent show is going on rather than a wedding night (: totally loose focus on the bride and groom . hmm
why i say that?



at least they have a good marriage (: congrats!  


Owh yah ! at then end of the wedding there is this bunch of OLD man got drank and roll down from the
stairs =.=
and one of them got so damn drank , his wife actually wanted to fetch him home.
but he is lyk shouting all kinds of vogue words at her lyk some mad dog ! 
IN PUBLIC! I MEAN come on! if you can't drink then DON'T! don't come out and embarrass yourself and your WIFE!

No comments: