Monday, October 26, 2009

What a Day



Flower's and My Baby Patric! (:



 

The Previow post i mention something about golf tournoment rite?
and my fren win it..
he got a trophy and this stupid flower, since he dun need the flower so he give it to me =.=
*i feel like a rubbish collector* HAHA! nvm!
since is pretty and I'm so emo for the pass few days.
this cheer me up.

and MY PATRIC dun come with the flower (:
Patric dog is so mine! (:


not knowing the building beside 1-utama is actually a hotel,
called "One World Hotel"
is a 5 star hotel!
their jurnio suite is ....


NICE!



can u see that black chair on the left side further up?
i was sitting there on9 !

the room is very comfy. i love it!
everything is VERY new.


ROOM service! i wish i have room service in my LIFE :D
everything call up order. :D i could imagine my life will be so LAZY :D

order Unagi set for Rm45+++  from the room services
is all the way from 1u to the hotel. exp and not so delicious ><

No comments: