Thursday, August 6, 2009

To A Friend Of Mine.

I Just cant believe why are you doing this to me?

you alwis say..

im ur buddy

ur fren

ur close fren?

best fren?

what are those??

fake?

how long we noe each other??

a year? 2? 3?


we were nv stranger..
no1 noe how close are we..

but why?


i trust u with all my heart..
seriously why?
when u in trouble .. is there anytime im not there?
didnt i help? as in physically,mentally. MONEY!?
i treat you as my Sister...i care for u lyk my family
you should noe how much i care for u..

i didt care wat other ppl say about u .
i will nv think twice when ever other ppl says or talks bad about u..
when u say NO or yes.. i will 100% believe in u..i never think twice NEVER ever think, is it you the one hu lie..
never..
never oncee.

maybe im stupid..
bcoz i trust my friends alot..
mayb im easy to be cheated..
but y me? OWH WAIT! i should ask why uuu..
"I can tell U i DARE NOT think or suspect is you"..
IS DARE NOT
i sided you soo much that u cant imagine..



i was given a chance to see the WEBCAM from the shop.

i choose not too..
im worry tat.. the person i saw using my card..

is

you.






i finally cant take it.. i decide to ask u..i sms u
even wtv answer u give me..
i will accept it..
i just wanna noe wat is ur answer .
even you lie.. i will still believe you.



i thought we were bestfren..

wait ! nono..


i thought we are
sister?



1 comment:

Suresh Nathan said...

Wah..apa jadi ler...
Hmmm my advice...dont trust anyone nowadays...& Beware...tc