Saturday, June 27, 2009

Omg!

Today.. is Just Like Any Other day.. wake up
went to fetch my mom back home.
as usual i skip breakfast.
reach home.. PERIOD cramp WtH..
thought Lets take a Hot bath.. mayb IT WILL FEEL better...
i have "Fong sup" In cantonese.. dunno how to say in english =D
make it more worst!
bath half way.. i CANT BREATH! wtf..
walk out NOT run.. coz pening..
almost fainted..
walk out with towel find mom..i cant even wear my top tat is how sick i felt =.=
telling her tat..
i headache and period cramp and i gonna black out..
i can see black spot...
slowly.. my right hand started to be numb
then left hand tooo..
totally cant feel my hand anymore.. damn scary =.=
i can see my palm all turn white..
lyk no blood go through..
dun even have the energy to talk or move.
Mom make hot chocolate for me..
drink half of it.. feeling wayy better.. at least im starting to feel my hand back.
crawl to mom's bed and jux collapse on her bed.. and ZZZZZZZZZZZ
seriously jux collapse ==


LOL!..

wake up stone for few hour..

then im alright..!

lucky she is around if not.. i think i call my fren or my bf.. sure send me to
clinic .

pheww

thanks to MILO =D

2 comments:

k3nhongsan said...

wei.. this is not fong sap.. is because u din eat.. lolx

Kellygin said...

i noee.. but i got fong sap also maa...
so make it more worst u noe!!! the pain arh.. damnn dunno how to decribe (: