Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday (:

Jerome: I dont wanna see any funny/goofy comments about me in yr blog..!!!!!=p



Went For Friend's Birthday Party . Happy BIRTHDAY agaiN!
in Taman Mayang.

makan , chill and chit-chat with old high school mate.


ya. i think is hard to find me there. but im in there -.-
the camera so blur zzz.. owh well.. tat's all i took =D

owh owh! forget to mention is HUI PENG birthday (:

Right After That Straight To Taman Tun , SHISA!

with Jerome, Liang jie and Yin.

New plan soon. to Ampang SHISA. everyone said there is GOOD! the shisa there is GOOOODDD
so i wanna try out there =D


Jerome! i noe alot ur dirty LiL secret (x
sooo~ don't ''tak jui''* cantonese* me xP
better b nice to me keke!


after shisaaa around 1am.

When home on9 talk to SOMEONE!
LOL!

SOMEONE that alwis claim that i ALWIS FFK him -.-
which actually he alwis no heart to ask me out LOL! not sincere enuf ok! lolx
not my fault ok (:

and

i
dare him to come my hse.

and you noe wat? he really did come LOL!. *i thought he gonna ffk me*
and HE got lost -.- for half an hour . Thanks alot for making me stay awake to teach u how to come.


he went to bukit jalil SWT!

reach my hse around 2.30!!!! chit-chat with him in his car. drive around.
back home 4am . tidor zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz =D

that's my day .

End.

No comments: